Tuesday 29 November 2011

Just now

Salam.


Ya Allah. What a pleasure. I spoke to my friend whom I can regard her
as my sister! Alhamdulillah. I'm feeling at ease now. She's very2
tender, good listener, and sometimes can be regarded as sharp as a
knife when it comes to being sarcastic! But she knows how to handle
people. Not letting them hurt, be wise, and yaaaaa, those character
she's having make me love her so much eventho, in reality we're not
tied by bloods! (I quoted that phrase from someone) but, in fact, she
treated me like I am her little sista! Me? Like it! Opkos lah kan?
Hehe. Kalau salah, opkos lah dia tegur, tapi ada cara lah. And kita
boleh accept dgn hati yang terbuka. Alhamdulillah again.


And the moment I spoke to her about the problem just now, she laughed
and laughed and laughed! You know what? For some people, you might be
thinking, she's an annoying creature! Haha. Be it! Nope! She's not.
Because, the way I narrated that story just now also seems kinda in a
weird manner. So who tickles who? Hahahaha..she knows that whenever
I'm having problem, the 'storyline' of my problem tickles her armpits!
Hampeh! Because, she'll be saying 'lucuuuuuuu'. Yaaaa.. I know, and
she will be repeating that word over and over again. Hmmmmmppph! Or
else if she's thinking that the word has been repeated too many times,
she'll replace it with the synonyms! 'Lawak laaaaaa'...... derrrrr!
-_-" . I don't think I'm facing problems whenever I tell her my story.
Because, she's gonna say, 'Sha ni ada problem or buat lawak?'
Haiyaaaaaaaaaa! *scratching head*

But alhamdulillah just now, she understood the problem and said, it
was not my fault acting like that, and don't give up! Don't never ever
felt guilty to that party since that guilty is going to harm me if I'm
letting it lingering in ma mind. And the most important thing, she
said just now, "sha, you've shown your anger just now, and I missed
that part" hahahaha. Lawoks! Mujur dia tak cakap," sha, repeat your
anger!, kakak nak tengok! " Kedaungggggggggg! Memang ku angkut anto
dlm lori tong sampah sat lagi. LOL . Kenapa dia tanya macam tu? Sebab?
Sebabnya? Sebab? Dia kata sepanjang dia kenal saya bertahun tahun ni,
itulah kali pertama saya throw my anger kat orang. Biasanya saya akan
let go sahaja marah tu and bersabar. But as for this problem I threw
it to that person. Maknanya ..memang saya dah bengang
sangat3..ngeeeeeeeee...


Tq to my sista! Tq for listening *claps* and you know what? After the
incident of throwing 'tsunami', that person now realizes her mistakes,
and alhamdulillah, I can see she's improving herself and changing her
attitute eventho some parts are still leaking, I've to tolerate it.
InsyaAllah one day she'll change, that's my prayer for her. Ameen. And
to you my readers, Tq for reading! I appreciate it! ^^ I know, some of
you are my silent readers, I really appreciate that because you read
my page, meaning that, you want to keep track with me and share my
daily thoughts kan? Suka suka suka. Again. Tq readers! XOXO.


With this, I bid you,Nanite! Got a long journey to be made tomorrow!
See ya again in another entry! Mmuaaah!

*hugs*


p/s: if you're reading this, TQ again kakak. Love you to bits! ^^ hope
to see you again. InsyaAllah.

--
Sent from my mobile device

No comments: