Monday 8 October 2012

Animal Frights on My Precious Sunday

it's a long post......


dare to read?


read then..


just sharing ^_^

it;s the phobia that i have to face..last Friday the 'body' phobia..shivered while driving to the class, speed dropped to 60km/hour and i was on the middle lane. WHAT? 60km/ hour? wow..that's so super duper slow..other cars were honking me..but because of the fright or perhaps i might say the un-overcome phobia, i was in that condition, goosebumps all over the body and i couldn't feel my leg but just staring at my tafsir in my car..alhamdulillah..the words f Allah were coming out bit by bit...Allah saves me..TQ Allah..and alhamdulillah, reached Nilai safely and conducted the class with vocabulary games..


as for today, i mean my previous precious Sunday, i was attacked with animal frights! woaaaaaa! another un-overcome phobia that i thought i've overcame it..it's the BLOOD...starting with a weird and smelly smell and i can trace, that. it is the BLOOD! i searched for it, thought that something might have died /or fresh newborn kittens and the mom under my bed. pulled out one drawer, and i saw a pair sparkling eyes looking at me! woahhhhhhhhh! i jumped and ran out of my room to the common area, my roommate was frightened by me and i said, "there is a dead cat under my bed, died with sparkling eyes!" she took a look and got that fright too..no joke kan?

again, my body shivered and trembled. i was so afraid to go near that cat, my friend was saying that the cat is alive..yet she (the cat) doesn't wanna move but was staring at us like we did something wrong to her..but i have to get that cat out of my bed...no guys, checked, no help, checked..and at last, i have to make a scene on my own, the heroin of the day was me, of coursela..to be brave is to overcome the fright, i shoooooh her with the broom, then she jumped out of the window and i can seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....the tail is almost dropping....uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....and now i know where the blood came from..from that pity cat..

i have to clean it fast since i've got tuition to teach..i wiped and mopped the blood, while doing that, i was trembling, the pale face was there again...it makes me tired having that..i don't like my pale face...cold sweat was all over the body, and not only that, my closet has been trespassed by her, she sat on my shirts and i can smell that, some of the t-shirts, tudungs, cardigans were stained by the blood..PITY that cat and ME of course..

after 30 minutes...

in the tuition class

monkeys! yikes!

they were not afraid of us, they frighten us by calling the 'friends'!

again, the pale face was there...

but as compared to the BODY and BLOOD, i'm still okay  with the monkeys because there was one sister who helped me chasing the monkeys..alhamdulillah...

hence, in sum, all i can say, my phobias have not been overcame, they are still there and it is dangerous..and my precious Sunday has been disturbed with the animal frights..

p/s: i have to overcome them right? like i did to my phobia with water, now no more, water is my friend..owh how i miss swimming..^_^

No comments: