Tuesday 9 October 2012

not a break, lifelong reading...(=_=)"





you and i never go hard,
you make us function,
try to tell to you NO,
but my lips are sealed,
but sir, there you go again,
giving us materials to read,
you never said it million times,
yet you asked us to confine in a room with that articles,
stay with that articles,
not only by one night,
i've been waking up trying to complete it,
yet still can't understand it,
but there, i go again,
using only my head,
not my brain,
feeling so stupid,
stupiDO me,
so don't cross my mind- disruption!
i'll read it by heart,
and make me myself and i fall in love with that articles
there me,
go again reading by hard!




p/s: i'm weak when it comes to only black and white reading materials (+_=)"..such a kid aite? hahahaha...read for me?  preeties.... handsomes..please! hands up? NONE!, get back to reality, do it on your own...(=_=)"- panda bearie is reading *shhhh*




No comments: