Saturday 25 June 2011

Carrie Junior

salam...
' I am not myself anymore'-----isn't this scary? o_0 well actually it is about my decision..to change my current hair care to Carrie Junior Shampooo.. Yeay!..hahahaha.....how is this happening? well..actually it was because of my mother's..during April 2011..I went back to my hometown..aka for my long holiday in Terengganu..and you know what? I forgot to sneak in my shampoo in my travelling bag (pelupa betol kan)....at first my mom asked me to buy a new set... well it is not worth buying because i still have a lot in the bottle....so I decided not to buy them..(^_^)..tak membazir kan? previously..I'm engaged to this orange Sunsilk 'damage and repair' shampoo, conditioner and hair serum for quite sometime..well it is good to have Sunsilk as your shampoo...because, it softens and nourishes your hair from inside, reduces hair-fall, and it gives strength to your hair..so Sunsilk can be considered as my comfort zone for my hair la..;) TQ Sunsilk for taking care of my hair..*hugs*..


so..this is my previous hair-care product...



and now I'm changing it to only this.....;)




Carrie Junior cheeky cherry 'flavor' (^_<)



Mesti orang terfikir fikir kenapa saya tukar kepada product ini kan?..semasa incident cuti hari tu tanpa Sunsilk..I decided to use my niece's and nephew's shampoo....which is..Carrie Junior Cheeky Cherry..and this also belongs to my mom! ;)..I am thinking at that time that this is the only shampoo yang saya rasa boleh guna time tu..sebab..my brothers and my ayah..are using Clear for Men..so..takkanla saya nak pakai yang itu kan? so I chose this one..at first..it feels like..macam tak ada effect langsung..but the moment you rub it..then u can feel the mildness and gentleness of this product plus with the fruity scents..on your hair..sangat wangi..and I love it..besides..after you've cleansed it..kamu tak akan rasa dia mengeras or apa apa effect yang memeningkan kepala..ngeeeee...alhamdulillah..sepanjang cuti tu....rambut saya rasa sangat healthy..

Well.. i think..this is because, this products is specially formulated with mild and gentle ingredients for babies and children. other than that, it is enhanced with Fruito-E (combination of fruit extracts) which is very rich in Vitamins and Nutrients that helps to nourish, moisturize and protect the babies and children hair. and since my hair and my skin is very very sensitive.. I found this product is good for me (^_^)..ohh..by the way..this Carrie Junior product, does not only produces shampoo.. but also comes with Baby bath, Powder, Lotion dan banyak lagi.. and available in many variants; fruity fragrance like cherry, grapeberry dan satu lagi..saya lupa....hik ;)..jadi..kalau kamu rasa diri kamu sesuai dengan product ni..why don't you give it a try kan? (^_^)v
that's all for now..
wassalam..


*hugs*




p/s: Rambut ni wangi memanjang jek..and takda rasa berat or feeling greasy..alhamdulillah..(^_^)



No comments: