Thursday 30 June 2011

Recap on my Birthday..

salam..TQ for all wishes that my friends and family gave..some were from my YM, BBM,SMS, direct meeting and phone call....so here are some snapshots from the wishes..enjoy! (^_^)






and from YM and BBM were my Uncle from Singapore,Diela, Nore, Kak Sue, Along (syidah) Fizah, Nadhirah and Miera..TQ guys! love you to bits!


and this is from my direct meeting between me and Sue, she gave me this amenity kit..hahaha..this was included in is of my wishlist item!...TQ so much sue for making my day!..for some people probably..this is just a normal bag or pack or kit..but for me..it means a thousand words..because I wanna have something with that bag after I pull things out from it..hahaha..(magic magic..)

beg ni dah bertukar jadi improvised amenity kit! weehoo..(^_<)




*hugs*




p/s: bersyukur seadanya..(^_^)

No comments: